- 125mm tall. 19 points of articulation, 11 Revoltech joints used.
- part swapping to show the Lambda Drive being activated
- forearm can be opened. The two stages of the Wire Gun can be reproduced. The wire can be kept in stretching position.
- a wide variety of weapons and accessories included. There are 2 and 3 spots on the back and waist respectively that can be used to mount the parts.
- "Boxer" shotgun in two modes included. Pump loading action of the armor-piercing type ammunition's magazine can be reproduced.
- Monomolecular Cutter and magazines for the shotgun can be mounted onto the waist.
Content: "Boxer" 57mm shotgun x1, "Boxer" shotgun (storage mode) x1, M1108 Dagger Antitank Knife x1, GRAW-2 Monomolecular Cutter x1, Cutter carrying case x1, armor piercing type ammunition magazine x3, XM18 Wire Gun equipped forearm x1, shotgun shell x5, shotgun shell holder x1, shotgun shell (storage mode) x1, M1067 Hand Grenade x1, waist holder part x1, deployed fins when Lambda Drive is activated x2, face mounted with knife x1, option hand unit x8, display base x1.
Also comes with Revol Container x1 and Revol Chip worth 10 marks x1.
December 15th release, 2,400 Yen (inclusive of tax).
All images are from Revoltech Yamaguchi Catalog.