Ver. 2.0 because the company already released one a couple of years ago, which is still one of the most sensational releases in the world of Gundam model.
Still under development, but some of its features as compared to the previous release:
- Large parts will have their thickness reduced to lessen the weight
- Some 'movable but impractical' will be removed
- More LED lighting effect, like the chest beam launcher and the beam smart gun's targeting sensor
- More photo-etch to replace resin parts. Some parts are going to have double layer photo-etching design.
- Big circular parts may be made from harden PVC
- Face has been redesigned to be slimmer and thinner.
Pre-order is now open on G-System-Shop at USD$1,695 each. Down payment of 50% of the price is required, and the release depends on the number of order placed for this resin kit. If the order quota is not achieved, the project may be canceled, with the down payment returned to the customers.
The previous version is USD$2,252. Pre-order period will end on August 31st. Whether or not the project is going to proceed will be announced on September 5th.
Images are from G-System-Shop.