- While they are shown together, each unit is sold separately.
- 130mm tall (Battroid Mode), 135 mm in length (Fighter Mode). 17 points of articulation, 18 joints incorporated.
- Transformation of certain parts like the canopy, hand unit and part of the Gunpod are via part-swapping.
- Content: canopy part x1, Gunpod part x1, option hand unit x6, display stand x1, RevolContainer x1, RevolChip worth 10 points x1.
- Order is to be made through purchase ticket in Hobby Japan March and April issue (already released). Pre-order period has ended just yesterday (March 10th). June release, 2,400 Yen each (inclusive of tax, exclusive of handing and delivery charge).
Images and information are from Revoltech Catalog and Hobby Channel.
On the other hand, Kaiyodo announced the custom painted Revoltech figure for this month would be No. 86 Professor Layton.
The special hand painted parts include:
- The hat is painted to have a pearl-like feel and quality to it
- Shadow effect added to the jacket, trousers and shoes
- Satin-like feel added to the ribbon on the hat.
This custom color version will only be released in a lucky draw style for fans who pre-order it through KMS (Kaiyodo Museum Store), or through the same lucky draw method in specific stores when this Revoltech figure is out.
Images and information are from Kaiyodo.