- 150mm tall (1/10 scale)
- 19 points of articulation, 10 Revoltech joints used, 2 muddle joints (? - マドラージョイント) used.
- Normal pigtail hair included. Part-swapping to change it to the flight mode helmet type.
- Front portion of the figure is made of PVC, which will not obstruct the figure's action when it's bent forward, enabling it to show various poses.
- 2 types of face expression parts included, part-swapping is compatible with the face expressions parts from the already released Revoltech Fraulein No. 17.
- Belt for the helmet is included to allow the figure to carry it over her shoulder.
- Design of the wrist joint emphasizes on its external appearance. Comes with 11 option hand units enabling the figure to show various poses.
- Display stand is included.
- Accessories: head part in helmet, expanded visor x2 (left & right), belt for holding the helmet x1, option face part x1, option hand unit x11, display stand x1.
- Also comes with RevolContainer x1, RevolChip worth 10 points x1.
October 1st release, 2,900 Yen (inclusive of tax).
Images are from Amiami. Information is from Revoltech Catalog.