Friday, October 06, 2006

Haze...

The haze in Kuching has becomes quite a threat now. It’s so serious that one can only feel the warm of the Sun during the day, but can hardly see it in the sky; and at night, it becomes really stuffy indoor. “Don’t open the window.” That’s my mom’s advice. So, my fan has being working on full all the time when I’m back from my university everyday, for about a week now. Not only I’m suffering, my fan is cursing the haze as well.


Wednesday, 4 October 2006, 10.30am. Misty morning, let's get back to sleep :-)


Wednesday, 4 October 2006, 10.30pm. If like this how to celebrate Mooncake Festival leh? :-(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
News about the haze is seasonal now in Kuching

Unbelievable.

At least, the news from Gunota Headlines reveals that MG Strike Gundam is coming out at the end of the year. Well, I’m not a fan of Strike Freedom, but the release of that model brightens the hope for MG Destiny, which I’m really looking forward to.

I’ll definitely put more updates on that as soon as I get more info.