Friday, April 27, 2007

Clear House

I just cleared off many of the Gunpla boxes in my room yesterday, as the last resort to solve my 'box problem'. The boxes are flattened and I only keep the box cover. The rest will be contributing more toilet rolls for my house when the recycle van comes this Sunday.




How many models can you recognize from this pile of empty boxes?


All the extra parts are gathered into another box. It's quite amazing seeing all the beam sabers of different sizes, scales, colors and lengths being put together.

Quite a headache, and not to mention heartache as well, cutting down the boxes. All of them have being with me since the first day I started collecting Gunpla, and they actually traveled many kilometers from my old home in the suburb of Matang, when I moved in 2005, to the City Center where I'm living right now. However, the boxes will have to go to make way for more Gunpla coming soon. I guess I will have to be satisfied with just having the cover arts with me now, rather than all the boxes.


Top of the bookshelves, before and after~


Under the table, before and after~

I don't think I will keep the toilet rolls though :-)