Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rise of the Gelgoog

Plenty of Gelgoogs this time. Apart from MG Gelgoog Ver. 2.0, which will be the only MG next month, we have two EMSIA figures, which are also Gelgoogs, namely the High Mobility Type used by Johnny Raiden, and the Cannon Type. While MG Char's Gelgoog Ver. 2.0 will definitely be out in July as MG 99, release dates on the other two are not included in their respective web pages, so don't forget to check on Gunota Headlines for further information about them.





MG Char's Gelgoog Ver. 2.0 from Happynet Online



EMSIA Johnny Raiden's High Mobility Gelgoog and Gelgoog Cannon from Amazon Japan

Also, more images on the coming MG Turn A are released on Fumitsu.com, along with some hot merchandises from Gundam 00. The more I look at MG Turn A, the more determined I'm NOT going to buy it. Previously I was hoping (along with many I supposed) that Bandai would revamp its appearance, most notably the infamous mustache V-fin. When I head that Syed Mead was invited to design this MG, that's pretty much the end of all hope. Haha:)


MG Turn A prototype from Fumitsu.com

I'll probably change my mind if Turn A's arch rival Turn X is also in the MG list in the future.

Then again, Turn A's awkward appearance and mecha design do have many supporters as well, and I'm sure they are eager for this model to hit the hobby shop. After MG Gelgoog Ver. 2.0, it's also time for my wallet to take a break XD