Sunday, October 28, 2007

Destiny Extreme Oops!

The construction manual for MG Destiny Extreme Blast Mode, spotted on Dalong.net.


I don't mean to be too picky here, but isn't Athrun's Infinite Justice the real fight for Destiny, instead of Strike Freedom?


Oops!! This isn't the first time for Bandai's typo. I heard they did the same mistake before for HG 1/100 Akatsuki. Poor Cagalli ^^;

Just for your laughter XD anyway. I also did the mistake of calling this special edition of Destiny as "Extreme Burst" in my previous posting. Sorry about that ^^;

But guess what, I'm not the only one who made the same mistake ^^;


(Click to enlarge)
Oops!! I most sincerely hope that HLJ's mistake is not due to that posting of mine ^^;
Go to the search page for SEED and SEED Destiny products and you might see it for yourself before they correct it.