Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Haruhi Gothic Lolita Ver.

It's 2008 now! ^^ And this is going to be the first posting on my blog this year. But I wonder what's the response of the hardcore Gundam-loving readers will be like towards my blog after this posting ^^;

Anyway, I totally love this upcoming Haruhi figurine! ^o^ Haruhi in Gothic Lolita costume! So cute~


Images from Chara-ani.

This is the 1/7 scale (25 cm) figure released by Griffon, the price is 7,500 Yen. According to Chara-ani, each customer is limited to a maximum purchase of five each, and reservation is open between 28 December 2007 and 15 January 2008. I'm not sure if these two rules are for the members of the website, or all Haruhi fans and figurine collectors though. Apparently you can also reserve this figurine on Hobby Search.

Well, I'm really in some trouble allocating my budget right now, apart from all the items on my Gunpla wish list, I really like this Haruhi figurine as well ^^;

Decision decision... ... -_-

Not to mention, there are actually another two Haruhi figurines on my wishlist too...


Max Factory's 1/8 Haruhi, 3,800 Yen from Hobby Search.


Bandai's 1/8 Metamo Figure Haruhi Bunny Ver., 3,800 from Hobby Search. Her dress changes colors!

You might think that I'm huge fan of the anime at this point. The truth is I never watched a single episode of the anime ^^ I immediately like Haruhi when I first saw her image many many moons ago (love at first sight? XD). The love deeps after I watched her "Hare Hare Yukai" dance on Youtube. So cute ^o^


Muahahahaha~
Video clip from Youtube. Follow this link to the website if you can't see anything.