Tuesday, May 26, 2009

S.I.C. Vol. 49 Henshin Ninja Arashi & Others

New images of these two S.I.C. merchandises:

S.I.C. Vol. 49 Henshin Ninja Arashi (變身忍者嵐) & Chiguruma Tou's Majin Sai (血車魔神齋) - Late July release, 8,190 Yen (inclusive of tax).













Pretty scary as they are, Henshin Ninja Arashi and Chiguruma Tou's Majin Sai are extremely well sculptured. The feathers on the earlier's legs and the engravings on the later's armor below the neck, plus the painting are just way above standard. ^^

Not on my list though, Chiguruma Tou's Majin Sai's face is going to give me plenty of nightmares ^^;

S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva - Release date & price TBA.


The claws on Kiva's fingers O_O

Images from Toysdaily. Extra images of S.I.C. Vol. 49 Henshin Ninja Arashi & Chiguruma Tou's Majin Sai are from Tamashii Web.

On the other hand, a promo poster of Project BM! Kamen Rider Decade:


December release, 19,950 Yen (inclusive of tax).

Image from Noda-Ya.