A couple of interesting points were revealed in the articles.
[Side MS] from "Gundam F91": F91, F91 After Image Ver., Den'an Zon, Den'an Gei
[Side MS] from "Victory Gundam": Crossbone X-3, Crossbone X-1 Full Cloth, Harrison Martin's Customized Gundam F91 and Shokew
[Side MS] from "Turn A Gundam": WaD, Borjarnon MS-06, Corin Nander's Customized Kapool, Kapool
[Side MS] from "Gundam Double O"
[Side YOROI] Dann of Thursday
[Side KMF] Lancelot Club and Vincent with Air Glide Wing System
[Side LFO] Nirvash typeZERO, Spearhead SH-101 (Ray's Unit)
DX Chogokin König Monster
[Side VF] VF-25S Armored Messiah Valkyrie Ozma Lee's Unit
* [Side YOROI] and [Side HL] are developed because they have among the highest vote percentage in Tamashii Web's emergency campaign: Robot Damashii New Product Questionnaire in mid July last year. [Side YRI] revealed from the result of this questionnaire should be referring to [Side YOROI].
* Vulcan, Joshua Lundgren's Yoroi in "Gun X Sword" was another mecha with equally high vote as Dann of Thursday for the [Side YOROI] series.
* [Side KMF] Lancelot Club is said to be of a completely new molding.
* König Monster is a double branding of [Side VF] and DX Chogokin, reason being its massive size requires the use of die-cast parts, and it's going to be transformable.
* Summary on [Side AS] is not available yet it seems.
Images and information are from Tamashii Web Diary: Link 1 [Side MS], Link 2 [Side KMF] and [Side YOROI], Link 3 [Side LFO] and [Side VF].