Thursday, August 21, 2008

Toy & Anime Convention Kuching 2008 Part 2

The biggest gathering of figurines in Kuching! ^^


Tips of the iceberg from the entire collection ^^

I never thought that I could see so many figurines on display here in Kuching, but it happened yesterday at the Toy & Anime Convention held in The Spring.

These figurines belong to the members from Swinburne Anime and Manga Society and their friends. Head to their booth to have at them.


Sumeragi, Wong Liu Mei, Lacus and Lunamaria are some of us Gundam fans' favorite famale characters I believe? ^^







Being a stranger to the figurine world, I have no idea who's who ^^;
I only know Asuka, and Saber from the pictures above ^^;


But I do know Haruhi and the SOS Brigade, and totally love them as well, both their figurines and Figma action figures. ^^



Can't seem to have enough of Mikuru Beam XD



My favorite of them all is actually Shenhua from Black Lagoon. Can't believe that I could actually see her right in front of me ^^
The owner is Rain, the President of Swinburne Anime and Manga Society.

Apart from figurines, there's also a whole collection of SIC Kamen Rider occupying one shelve of the display cabinet at the booth, and all of them belong to single collector. Very very impressive. Seeing Blade King Form is enough to make my eyes drop. ^^; There are plenty others as well.

The owner is a contact of Swinburne Anime and Manga Society.




Part 3: Other items on display and sales coming up soon.