Wednesday, January 28, 2009

G.F.F. Metal Composite Limited Z Plus [Blue] & Others

Three new images of G.F.F. Metal Composite Limited Z Plus [Blue]:




February release, 18,900 Yen (inclusive of tax). Same release date and price for the normal red version.

All images from Hobbyist Web Shop.

Also, new images for two upcoming Gunplas:

BB Senshi Sangokuden Choko Zaku III Custom - Late February release, 630 Yen (inclusive of tax).



There are many parts on this new BB Senshi Sangokuden kit that are actually from Shiba-I Sazabi! XD The rear skirt, legs and even the helmet. Pretty smart design of the character to allow Bandai to reuse the runners from Shiba-I Sazabi. Really unexpected for me. But this is still a must get for me nonetheless ^^

HGHG Zaku Ground Battle Set - Box art. Late February release, 2,310 Yen (inclusive of tax).


It's HGHG, not HGUC as posted before. It's HG UC Hard Graph I think.

All images from Amazon Japan