Thursday, April 30, 2009

HGUC Schuzrum Dias & HG 1/144 Arche Gundam Now Available

The last round of new Gunpla releases from Bandai for April ^^

Available on Hobby Search now.

HGUC Schuzrum Dias - 1,700 Yen




As expected, most of the parts are from Quattro Bagina's Customized Rick Dias released some six or seven years ago ^^;

But it does come with a clear sticker with insignias of various organizations from Gundam Z and Double Z, which can be used for many other HGUCs from those two time lines as well.

HG 1/144 Arche Gundam - 1,600 Yen




Part swapping for the transformation of its escape pod (?) - I didn't expect the head to be attached to it as well.


The GN Drives in the legs are bigger than the one in the chest!

A very non-conventional design, this Arche Gundam. I only get to know that it has this and that functions from this HG. Never paid much attention to Arche (I only like Ali in his customized blue PMC Enact :D) in the first place, but even if I did, I don't think I will be able to understand how it works ^^;

Images from Hobby Search.