Saturday, September 05, 2009

Dot35 Modeller Vote Contest Winners

Mentioned about Dot35 Modeller Vote Contest, a Gunpla contest organized by Dot35Plus Shop in Bangkok, Thailand in July.



The competition is over for quite some time now, and the shop owner, Mr. Pu sent me the photos of the winners sometime in mid August. But I was focusing on Gundam Big Expo, and then Chara Hobby 2009 and the updates on Gunplas news from previous month's hobby magazines, so I didn't get to post them up here until now. ^^;

Anyway, the winners for the Pro-Work and Basic Work categories:








Congratulations to all the winners. Very nice Gunpla work indeed. ^^ And there are girls in Thailand who can build Gunplas and win in competition too. ^^ I'm happy that Gunpla in general are reaching out to even more fans now.

Information and images from Mr. Pu's email sent to me. Thanks very much to him.