- Double joint for the elbow for wider articulation of the arm.
- Pull-out mechanism implemented for the pelvis joint, allowing the legs to spread wider for more stable standing.
- Improved design for the ankle, allowing it to be able to touch the surface better.
- Both the pelvis and ankle joint design make difficult poses like kneeling possible.
- Knee joint can be turned horizontally to create beautiful poses for the legs in Gerwalk mode.
- Hands can be retracted during transformation.
- Landing gears are attached to the Fighter Mode via part-swapping.
Late June release, 5,775 Yen (inclusive of tax).
Images are from GA Graphic.