Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Off to Singapore this Friday

I'll be visiting Singapore again soon, for a vacation I promised myself since last year's short trip there. A way longer stay this time - for 10 days from July 16th till 25th, enough for me to really walk-see and relax there. ^^

I'll still be updating my blog in Singapore during that 10-day period, but there won't be any update this Friday afternoon (July 16th) when I'll be on the plane and so.

July 16th would be the second day of the annual Tokyo Toy Show, to be held at Tokyo Big Sight as mentioned this morning. So, during that afternoon when I'm not around, please refer to other websites, blogs and forums for updates on this event.

No worries, during my absence, the very capable Miyuki-san will be looking after this blog. ^^


And I've assigned two powerful bodyguards at her disposal.




See, no problem at all. ^^



I'm looking forward to this vacation. ^^