- Part swapping to get Rock Buster. Effect parts include "normal" and "charge" types.
- Comes with 3 types of face expression parts.
- Pupils come printed on the parts, but decals are included for those who choose to paint the model.
- Also comes with "E-can" to broaden the possibility of action poses of the model.
September release, 3,150 Yen (inclusive of tax).
SRW OG 1/144 Yaldabaoth
- Shoulder armor can moving independently and can swing to the front and rear of the shoulder
- elbow can be bent close to 180 degrees.
- A joint is added to the the chest, creating a more mobile and flexible waist and upper body.
- It is possible to extend the hip to about 180 degrees. To achieve stability when standing on the ground, the ankle is designed with a wide range of articulation. Together with the movement of the knee, the "Flying Kick" pose can be reproduced.
- The "mane" has their own movement, and can be posed in an uplifting position.
- A wider range of action poses is possible with Kotobukiya's Flying Base (sold separately).
September release, 5,040 Yen (inclusive of tax).
HMM Zoids 1/72 Dark Horn
- Comes with new customized decal.
- Some weapons from the initial version have been redesigned into the "Hybrid Vulcan" mounted on Dark Horn's back.
September release, 7,140 Yen (inclusive of tax).
1/35 "Border Break" Cross Frame Model Zebra 41
- A sniper unit from the game.
- Since it's sharing a common frame with other units, parts can be swapped between Zebra 41 and the other units.
- Right and left thigh booster are expandable. Part swapping to extend the length of the nozzle.
- Weapons and equipments: LZ-Triad, Sentry Gun LZ, Optical Camouflage and sniper weapons can be mounted onto the back.
September release, 3,675 Yen (inclusive of tax).
Images are from Kotobukiya.