Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Limited S.I.C. Special Set 6 Altered Human Set Announced

Tamashii Web Shop announces a new limited S.I.C. set today, which will be put up on old school Kamen Rider fans' must-buy list I suppose. ^^

S.I.C. Special Set 6 Altered Human Set (6人の改造人間)



Designed and released in anticipation of S.I.C. Vol. 55 Kamen Rider Stronger and Tackle, who will complete the "Glorious 7 Showa Era Kamen Riders" team. The 6 S.I.C. Kamen Rider figures in this set are Kamen Rider #1 (repainted in New Kamen Rider #1's color scheme), amen Rider #2 (repainted in New Kamen Rider #2's color scheme), Kamen Rider V2, Riderman, Rider X and Kamen Rider Amazon (shown in the image but not listed). Also comes with newly designed display base.

Pre-order starts today (May 25th). October release, 26,250 Yen (inclusive of tax).

Images and information are from Tamashii Web Shop.