- Shoulder armor can move independently and can swing to the front or to the rear.
- Elbow has double joint, which can bend for about 180 degrees to set up various poses with the weapons.
- Body can bend forward.
- Very wide range of articulation for the hip joint, allowing the legs to be spread to a very wide degree.
- Part swapping to show the knuckle armor open mode for Yaldabaoth's finishing move. A unique pair of hand units are included.
- Some parts come pre-painted, allowing the model to resemble closely to its image color with just straight assembly.
Fall release, price TBA.
Images are from GA Graphic.