Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MG Sinanju Ver. Ka's Marking Design

MG Sinanju Ver. Ka with markings spotted at the recent Miyazawa Mokei Sale Fall 2008:


A lot less as compared to Unicorn eh? ^^; But I'm not planning to apply any to my Sinanju anyway ^^;

Also, I believe this is the straight assembled version. The yellow thrusters/air vents all over the model are molded. Good news. And the golden emblems turn out quite well as well, especially the ones for the wrists. I still prefer to paint them myself though. ^^

Other Gundam and non-Gundam merchandises on display:


G.F.F. Metal Composite Zeta Plus [Red] & HG 1/144 Mr. Bushido's Customized Ahead.


HCM-Pro G Box 00 Gundam + O Raiser


HMM 1/72 EZ-34 Genobreaker - February 2009 release, 9,240 Yen (inclusive of tax).
HMM 1/72 RZ-013 Cannon Tortoise - March 2009 release, 3,360 Yen (inclusive of tax).


Macross Frontier Klan Klein Itasha Toyota Supra - January 2009 release, 4,500 Yen (inclusive of tax).

Images from GA Graphic (More coming up I believe ^^).