* 15th: HGUC Kshatriya - 4,725 Yen (inclusive of tax).
* 15th: HG 1/144 00 Raiser with GN Sword III - 2,100 Yen (inclusive of tax).
* 22nd: MG Astray Blue Frame Second Revise - 5,040 Yen (inclusive of tax).
* 29th: 1/100 Astray Mirage Frame - 2,625 Yen (inclusive of tax).
* 29th: SHCM-Pro Unicorn Gundam - 10,290 Yen (inclusive of tax).
* TBA: BB Senshi Sangokuden Gaiden Teiho Gundam - 630 Yen (inclusive of tax).
* TBA: BB Senshi Sangokuden Kyoui Gundam F91 - 630 Yen (inclusive of tax).
The actual release dates will be available on Bandai Hobbysite on October 5th.
Far less in number as compared to the September schedule, but HGUC Kshatriya, MG Astray Blue Frame Second Revise and SHCM-Pro Unicorn Gundam are all big releases. If you're falling for all of them, the wound of your wallet isn't going to get enough time to heal after September ^^;
I'm picking up HGUC Kshatriya for this month. ^^
Also, please be reminded that the 49th All Japan Plamodel Radicon Show will be on from October 8th till 11th, so despite having just 7 new kits from Bandai this time, we're still going to see some very exciting new Gunplas in October.
Information from Hobbyist Rakuten Store. Images are from various previous postings.