Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brave Gokin Gordian & Reissued 1/60 VF-1A, VF-1J

New images and release info of CM's Brave Gokin 30 Gordian:











300mm tall (Gordian). Comes with two figures of Daigo - for transformation and in standing pose with display base, his black panther Clint, and Saori. November release, 24,780 Yen (inclusive of tax).

Fighter Gordian (闘士ゴーディアン) is one of those very very nostalgic cartoon series I watched when I was very young. I'm sure many shared my experience as well. I couldn't remember his name until several years back when I watched some videos showing compilation of the opening sequences of various old cartoon series. Daimos is another one of such example. Feel like crying when I watched it (again) ^^

Images from Hobby Shop Digitamin.

On the other hand, two reissued 1/60 Complete Transformation Macross figures from Yamato coming real soon ^^

VF-1A Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijyo's Unit



VF-1J Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijyo's Unit



Late July release, 13,440 Yen each (inclusive of tax).

Images are from Amiami: VF-1A, VF-1J.