Monday, August 21, 2006

The Tag-Tag-Tag Game



Ok Pal, Let's start monkey-crapping now. Wait wait, don't you dare fall asleep when I'm talking to you

Never really thought of doing this, but what to do? I'm just too famous and too many people tagged me in their blog :-)(Please don't throw eggs at me when you see me after this, golden eggs are very much welcomed though). I have seen quite a lot of this on Friendster, but never really bother to read any of them anyway, not to mention participating in it.

Well, just for this once, I guess.

33 Questions from Kelly
1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
Probably, if she still wants me

2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Liverpool green away jersey they used several seasons ago

3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
So many of them I want to kiss, muahahaha~

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
I have 'many things' for my friends

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE
Most of them. I have very few people known from 'random add' :-)

6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
Will come back to you in five or six years

7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
Yes

8. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW?
None

9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
Strictly no

10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
I don't really celebrate my birthday - I don't think I'm great enough to celebrate any birthday, or to be remembered by anyone.

12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
Monday, 8.30 am

13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
Three nights ago, Playing computer game, maybe?

14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
No

15. NAME SOMETHNG YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
Get my studies over with.

16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
Less than 10 minutes ago

17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Have a girlfriend loh~ sob sob


Looking for my girlfriend... maybe not here

18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
All Perfect Grade models, all Master Grade models, Canon 10++ MegaPX camera, Toshiba laptop, laser printer etc etc

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOU CURRENT JOB?
Being a student? Lets see, 2 years kindergarden + 6 years primary school + 5 years secondary school + 3.5 years Foundation & degree + 0.5 years MA in Multimedia = 17 years.

20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
No

21. DESCRIBE WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
I'll answer your question if you're a girl, beautiful one... No, I didn't mean it~~

22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Rice~ Mom's cooking

23. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
Rainy months when it's cool

24. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
December ~ reminds me that another year has pass

25. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
Probably one or two baby diapers from some poor kids I robbed two decades ago. :-)

26. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
No one


How can there be people getting on my nerves? I eat them up before they can come near me.

27. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
Danny Choo's Blog, Yahoo Mail, some of my friends' blog

28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
Sent a message to my friend asking about his email just now.

29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
Don't remember actually, let me check my murder list first :-)

30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Yeah, and come back to ask for huge sum of offering later, Muahahaha~~

31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
Coca-Cola is the best!

32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
No

33. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Nothing.

And a couple more from Andrea

34. 4 nicknames I've been making up for myself:
Never thought of one ever

35. 4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. A Knight's Tale
2. Predator
3. Char's Counter Attack
4. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King



Now this is what I call wide-screen

36. 4 alcholic beverages I enjoy from time to time:
Strictly no alcholic drinks for me


Mass intoxication of innocent ducklings is one of the reasons why we should not drink, or your dog will most likely commit suicide

37. 4 fantastic destinations I would like to go for vacation b4 i pass out:
1. Japan - meet all the Japanese girls ^o^
2. China - return to my root
3. Korea - meet Jeon Ji Hyun
4. KL - busy citylife with a Malaysian touch


38. 4 things I love to do on weekends:
1. Sleep like I never slept before
2. Play PC games like I never played before
3. Eat like I never ate before
4. Watch some old movies


39. 4 celebrities I would love to go on a big date with:
1. Jeon Ji Hyun
2. Yanzi
3. Nala Zhang ~ So cute
4. Kelly Chan maybe?


40. 4 objects I could not live without:
1. Handphone
2. Laptop
3. Gundam
4. Air & water, so lame :-)



Come to think of it, sometimes I can't live with water! HELP~~

41. 4 gadgets I do not have, which I would like to have:
1. Super-duper camera from Canon or Olympus
2. 200GB external HDD
3. Nokia N90
4. Toshiba laptop



Yes, finished crapping, now you can go home. Err~ Buddy, you still alive?