Saturday, November 17, 2007

1/100 Exia Additional Surprise

I went to Keita's blog just now, and found something interesting about the box of HG 1/100 Gundam Exia:


There seems to be two different portraits Setsuna accompanying his Gundam. I've never seen that before in previous HG 1/100 kits. Would you buy two Exias because of the different box covers? Not for me though ^^
Image from Keita's blog.

Anyway, aren't you envious of the many Exia kits Keita got? ^^; No doubt he's planning some cool modified Exia in the future.

By the way, do you still remember that Bandai is giving away prizes for people who guessed MG 100 correctly? Here's a picture of that exclusive prize.


I'm not a fan of MG Turn A, but I do like the extra shininess and exclusiveness of this gold plated model. I guessed MG 100 wrongly though XD
Image from Hong Kong Model League.