Sunday, November 04, 2007

Transformers Animated: Good or Bad?

A follow up on my posting about Transformers Animated months ago. While we only get to see a poster back then, this time there's a trailer on Youtube:


What happened to Prime's mouth :(
If you can't see anything, follow this link to Youtube.

Good? Bad? Well, I'll leave question to you. For me, there's a huge sweat drop over my forehead right now ^^;

The animation will only be available next year, but the toys of several characters are already available. I've seen the prototypes of Bulkhead and Prime before, but so far, Prowl is the only one with complete painting and in package ready to transform and roll out!


In most Transformers series, Prowl's vehicle mode is a police car. For a Transformers in motorbike, I still prefer Arcee, especially the 2007 Movie version.