Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Four-legged Armored Core

The four-legged Armored Core model kit spotted at PLAMO Radicon Show 2007 is called Crest CR-C75U2 Delta Ver. and it looks really awesome o_0



The price is 4,725 Yen, and will only be available March next year. But it seems like it's ready to be sold~ Images from Amiami

Also from Kotobukiya, 1/144 scale 'ARUBUREDO' custom (not sure about the exact name, I just got it from Google Translation) coming in January next year. The price is 3,675 Yen.



Not sure about you, but his face looks too similar to R-1 to me. Images from Amiami

Also, SRW fans should know that this month is the month of 1/100 Alteisen, the Big-Red-Machine (I call him that :P)! Want to know something special? Not only is he bigger in size (22cm) because of his scale, there are LED parts included for the eyes to light up! Wuhhuh!


Luckily I save my money on the 1/144 scale in the past, now I can think about getting this one instead ^^ The price is 5,800 Yen.