Monday, April 30, 2007

New Crew Members

I just got my HGUC Gaplant TR-5 [Hrairoo] and Zudah from Gilbert, plus another few more acquisitions last Friday. Considering the interest level I have in Gunpla, one have to be surprised that these are actually the first few models I bought since last year. Quite a long wait, but no regret nonetheless, since the prices from Gilbert are the lowest I know here in Kuching.


First business deal with Gilbert :-D MG Gundam Ver. One Year War, HGUC Advanced Hazel, two Action Display Stand, and a set of Gundam SEED markers for lazy Gunpla modeler like me.

All my models are now sitting peacefully and quietly (at least I think so~) on the shelves to gather some dust before I actually have the time to assemble them, which is... in the unknown future :-P










Gundam UC0079 Side Story: War in a Room :-D

I'll get my MG Strike Noir this week as well. Muahaha~