Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back Blogging Again

Looking at the date, ths posting is exactly one week after the reviews on PLAMO Radicon Show. One week of no-blogging seems a bit long for me, as it's pretty much a habit now, sharing this and that on my Blog.

My university suffered an outrageous server failure for the last three days. Students using computer labs stared being unabled to even login to the school's Intranet, stared blanklessly at the PC monitor hoping for a miracle, which only arrived this morning. Imagine lab tutorials without computers.

Well, better late than never.

Don't have much news on Gundam merchandises lately, except the release of this months offerings from Bandai Hobby. Looking forward for modelers' review on 1-144 Kerberos BuCUE though. Hope that someone in Japan would buy that model quickly and put some pictures on the Internet.

Regarding news on Gundam anime, Bandai just announced that they are going to release the 08th MS Team in DVD Remastered format, with new cover design by Hajime Katoki, and some voice-over commentary of each episode. No wonder items such as UC Hard Graph EFSF Land Team (featuring several characters from the anime) and MG GM Sniper, which are related to that anime series are offered, almost all the sudden in the past Radicon Show. I watched 08th MS Team some three years ago, and it's one of those Gundam anime that really made me cry, seriously. The ending is just too sad for me. As a matter of fact, I watched UC0080: War In a Pocket at almost the same time as 08th MS Team, and cried for that one as well. Almost sent me into a period of depression really :-)


The 08th MS Team


Anyway, I have included a few new links of my uni friends' blog and Japanese modelers, just so that I have more websites to look at. Please feel free to visit them as well. Wonder Excellent's URL doesn't work anymore, but I'm trying to locate its new URL.