Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1/144 XN Raiser & S.I.C. from Hobby Japan August Issue

Hobby Japan August Issue has another another round of introduction on its future prize item: 1/144 XN Raiser full kit.



Anyone can use it! ^^ Not just Gundams, but A Laws MSs as well, which very much reveals the joint used to mount this add-on pack to the different models.

To be included for Hobby Japan October Issue. August release, 1,290 Yen (inclusive of tax).

On the other hand, this month's issue also packs some important updates on the S.I.C. series:

S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva - Late August release, 4,725 Yen (inclusive of tax).


S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii


Prototypes shown are:
* Kamen Rider Knight
* Kamen Rider Todoroki (轟鬼)
* Kamen Rider Zanki (斬鬼)

Late September release, 1,260 Yen each (inclusive of tax).

Future S.I.C. and S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii releases



* S.I.C. Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form - November release
* S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Faiz - November release
* S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Faiz Blaster Form - November release
* S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Autovajin - December release

Kamen Rider Decade would have break another record: the first to be released as an S.I.C. while its TV series is still running if it has 48 episodes like previous series. I heard that there are only 30 episodes planned for Decade.

Also, I said "another" record because Decade is the first Kamen Rider to be released in the S.H. Figuarts series while the show is running. ^^

Magazine scan is from Ruli PlaModel Forum, Toysdaily.