Tuesday, June 12, 2007

MG Char's Zaku II Ver. 2.0

Just got my MG Char's Zaku II Ver. 2.0 from Gilbert yesterday. As a big time fan of Zeon MS and Char Aznable in particular, I was looking forward to this model for some time now. Even though it's 90 percent similar to MG Zaku II J Type Ver. 2.0 I got not long ago, I'm really glad to add it to my collection.


The box cover is the famous battle of Loum, where Char's Zaku II made his debut and sank five EFSF battleships. Cool!


Just the model is not enough, it must come with Char's customized display stand


A huge piece of water slide decal with Char's insignia :-D

What will my other Gunpla think about this arrival, I wonder.









Also, want to know something special about the two Zaku II Ver. 2.0?


Bad copy-and-paste by Bandai, just replicate the typo 'perfectly'. For students in Swinburne University going for exam next week, make sure you don't make this mistake OK? Muahahahaha~