Friday, December 25, 2009

Chogokin Hatsune Miku, Revoltech & Others from Hobby Japan February Issue

More non-Gundam updates from this month's issue of Hobby Japan, including the item that tops everyone's chart of curiosity since late August: XD

Chogokin Hatsune Miku



Rocket punch!! XD Release date & price TBA.

S.I.C. & S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii


* S.I.C. Vol. 53 Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto & Gatack - March release, 6,825 Yen (inclusive of tax).

* S.I.C. Vol. 52 Kamen Rider Kabuto - Late January release, 5,775 Yen (inclusive of tax).

* S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Blade - Late Febraury release, 1,260 Yen (inclusive of tax).

S.I.C. Hero Saga


Revoltech


* Revoltech Yamaguchi No. 81 Grendizer - February 15th release, 2,400 Yen (inclusive of tax).

* Revoltech SFX Baragon - 12cm tall. Release date & price TBA.

Images are from CyberGundam: Link 1, Link 2.