Monday, July 23, 2007

Enemy Mecha from Gundam 00

You have probably seen the description of the bad guys' mecha from Gunota Headlines, but have you seen their design?


SVMS-01 Union Flag - Nice name, but a mecha with legs that seem like toothpicks is seriously not my cup of tea. And what's with that vacuum cleaner on his hand?


AEU-09 AEU Enact (Demonstration colors) - Can't see much difference between this mecha with Union Flag, but the color scheme is pretty cool~


MSJ-06II-A Tieren - Is the name of this mecha derived from the 铁人 ('Iron/Steel man' in Mandarin)? It must be Made in China then :-D The designer must be a Zeon/Zaku fan like me to assign a model code so close to MS-06 Zaku II to this mecha, and to give him the same olive green color scheme, plus a very Zaku-like head as well ^^

Not sure about you, but for me, they are so damn UGLY ^^; I used to think that GOOhN from SEED is ugly, but now, I kind-of miss that egg-head :-D

I wonder just how Bandai's going to release model kits based on these designs.