Sunday, February 01, 2009

New Kamen Rider in Decade & Others

Episode Two of the new series to be aired this week, but the second new Kamen Rider in Decade has been announced.

Just when I though Decade's "bar code" mask is hard to get used to...



..another bar code mask appears. XD Not sure what's his name though.

But still, the color is much more appealing to me than Decade. ^^;

From the second picture, it seems that the "bar code" is made of multiple cards pinned onto the mask.

I really wonder how the suit actor sees things wearing this kind of mask. ^^;

On the other hand, some updates on upcoming Kamen Rider merchandises:


S.I.C. Vol. 47 Kamen Rider Den-O Climax Form & Urataros Imagin - 180mm tall, Late March release, 7,140 Yen per set (inclusive of tax).


S.I.C. Momotaros Imagin [Pre-contract Ver.] - 18cm tall. Tamashii Nation 2009 limited merchandise (26th to 29th March). Price TBA.


S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Black - Late May release, price TBA.
Baja Hitam!! ^^


S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Hibiki Clear Ver. - Special prize included for Hyper Hobby Plus Vol. 6 (March 16th release).

All images from CyberGundam: new Kamen Rider in Decade, SIC Urataros Imagin, S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Hibiki and Tamashii Web.