Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The King of Black and Gold

Actually I was thinking to putting "the God of Black and Gold" as the title, but then again, that might be a bit too exaggerated ^^;

Not sure about you, but I'm a big fan of mecha with golden ornament or emblems. Sinanju and Kshatriya are just two of the many, Shy-Tarn Local Guard Division Type (from V Gundam MSV), Ginn Ceremonial Type (from SEED Destiny), Valsion and Valsion Custom (from SRW) are my favorite as well.

And then this upcoming Soul of Chogokin GX-41B Reideen The Brave Black Ver. ...






Those golden emblems... Heavenly beautiful~ O_O

Don't think I would spend that much for a completed figure, yet (^^;). But this one is up on my dream list ^^

Late March release, 9,975 Yen (exclusive of tax).

Images from Amazon Japan.