Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MG Johnny Ridden's Zaku II Ver. 2.0 & HG 1/144 00 Gundam

My favorite MG at the moment ^^, a completed MG Johnny Ridden's Customized High Mobility Type Zaku II Ver. 2.0 reviewed by Hatena Diary:


The Giant Baz is as tall as the model itself! Nice~ ^^


The shoulder armor on the left will be used for the upcoming MG Shin Matsunaga's Customized High Mobility Type Zaku II Ver. 2.0, except the yellow spikes of course, while the High Mobility Type backpack is inherited from Black Tri-star, should be identical I think.


Be prepared for the limited articulation of the leg. The 'container' behind the knee is going to be in the way. It's a problem since Black the Tri-star ver.

Nonetheless, this one is my top-prioritized item for the time being ^^

Images above are from Hatena Diary.

Also, a completed HG 1/144 00 Gundam reviewed by Climax F:



Articulation aside, 00 looks much proportional better than Exia in my opinion. Exia always gives me the impression that its shoulder armors are a bit too big. But then again, I like Exia more than 00 actually XD




A 'recap' on its awesome articulation, something which we are all too well-informed about already.



Climax F uses an oversize beam saber from the MG series (I think) for this 00. ^^;
As you see, the exclusion of the beam part is such a limitation. You can't even be sure of which beam part is compatible.


I believe these action poses (and many more) are reasons good enough for many to make an 'early' purchase (before the upgraded kit in the future ;D)?

Images above are from Climax F.