Thursday, February 28, 2008

100,000 Thanks and More!

Posting no. 501 ^^

My blog just pass its 100,000-visit benchmark yesterday...

100000Visits

Thank you very much for your support :)

My blog met it 10,000-visit benchmark in February 2007, 20,000 in June, and then 50,000 at the end of last year. Currently, My blog is enjoying more than 1,000 unique visits daily according to the my Nuffnang analytics.

NKWeeklyVisits_s
Checking on my blog's stats always seem like looking at the share market to me XD

NKWeeklyGeolocation_s
Most of my blog's readers are from the United States, followed by Malaysia and Singapore. Thanks! ^^

Well, apart from thanks, I really have no idea what to say. ^^; I suppose more updates and interesting stuff up here are better than merely words of appreciations? No problem then, I'll keep that up for sure ^^

Some changes will be made to the layout of this blog as well, but minor ones. The content is always more important to me. I've ditched the mini banners for the links to avoid the "bandwidth exceeded" incident of my Photobucket account last time. Also, it's much easy to update as well.

By the way, do you know that you can access more links to other websites not included on the homepage when you click on "View Complete List of Links" above all those links?

Anyway, thanks again for your support all this while. Hopefully I can reach my 200,000 or even 300,000-visit milestone within this year as well. ^^

P/s: I designed the banner based on a wallpaper I got from an online forum, which was quite some time ago. Since it's not mine, I have no right to keep it to myself right? So here you go:

Robot-Gathering_s
Click for larger view.